MY NAME IS DELL.

My photo
Dalila Z. Zainuddin.
August 7,1992.
Loud.
PitaPata Cat tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Itu.Ini.

1.I don't do sweet talk.I feel awkward.Just tell me you love me.I get it.

2.You don't have to be the richest guy on the planet.As long as you don't bug me about finance,you're good.

3.You don't have to be Zac Efron.You look nice,smell nice,clean from top-to-toe and you actually care about all the above,it's enough.

4.Don't try to be romantic,be yourself.

5.I don't care if you're a fan of metal music or lady gaga by any how.Be specific.Don't give me crap like,'Movie?music?Entah la.I layan je semua.'.

6.Whatever did happen,tell me truth because I hold on to these,'the truth hurts but a lie is worse'.If you get caught,it won't be pretty.And believe me,you will get caught.

7.Most of the time,I like my guy to wear sneakers instead of slippers.

8.I like smart guys.Not geniuses.Witty.Someone that can make me laugh.Someone that can keep me up all night.

9.Please!Please!No Disney.

10.Respects my space.That's all I ask.

1 comment:

scarlet!

PEOPLES