MY NAME IS DELL.

My photo
Dalila Z. Zainuddin.
August 7,1992.
Loud.
PitaPata Cat tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

i don't like you. and that's a fact.
your name is not even worth mentioning.
yes.
i once actually loved you.
can you believe that?
i never saw it coming.
and even worse coming from you.
as always, Darly helped me.
she helped me to understand everything.
and maybe it's true.
that you have always been jealous of me.
jealous of all the attention i got?
the crowd i hangout with?
the way all the teachers love me?
the way he loves me?
jealous of the fact that maybe, just maybe,
my life is so much better than yours?
but you, a flesh-eating virus,
you just know how to get even.
you took him away from me.
yes.
you know it will shattered me to pieces.
it did.
yay you!
and you played innocent the whole time.
just brilliant. amazing.
forget architecture, you should be on tv!
i let go, i moved on.
i forgave, but i will never forget.
trust me.
now go away. go get yourself a life.
i don't need you. not anymore. not ever.
if you ever came across this, yes, this is for you.
after all, i know that i am a much better person,
than you will ever be.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

scarlet!

PEOPLES